This is an example of a standard website (as opposed to a one-page website).K.M.Wade wrote the copy, did the graphic design work and did all the web design and development.
This is what our website used to look like. You can peruse our new website as you please, which we built using Divi, but our previous design offers a good illustration of how we can build responsive websites using Elementor too if that’s your preferred page builder.
Why it’s special
- Clean design — Helps visitors absorb the information
- Menu icons — Help visitors navigate the website more easily
- Lots of expansions — Help visitors get an overview of the information while allowing them to drill down into specifics when they need to know more about a specific aspect
- Fully responsive — Ensures visitors see a great looking, fully functional website no matter what device they view the website on
Things to know
- Content type: standard website
- Audience type: B2B
- Industry: Marketing