This is an example of a standard website (as opposed to a one-page website).K.M.Wade wrote the copy, did the graphic design work and did all the web design and development.
Why it’s special
- Clean design — Helps visitors absorb the information
- Menu icons — Help visitors navigate the website more easily
- Lots of expansions — Help visitors get an overview of the information while allowing them to drill down into specifics when they need to know more about a specific aspect
- Fully responsive — Ensures visitors see a great looking, fully functional website no matter what device they view the website on; this also boosts search rankings so the brand gets more visitors
- SEO-friendly — So the website attracts more of the brand’s ideal customers
Things to know
- Content type: standard website
- Audience type: B2C
- Industry: Health, wellbeing and fitness
What people say about K. M. Wade website copywriting and design services
“It was a pleasure working with Kelly and I can not recommend her services more highly. She really takes the time to get to know you and your industry so you can be better positioned within it. One of the things I really appreciated about her work, was how mindful she was in creating a website that was more accessible for people with vision impairments. I know small things like this will help my business and my website reach more people, and it’s a great reminder to be digitally inclusive, too! Kelly is also very patient and great with the tutorials she delivers. Everything is just so much easier with Kelly’s help. I will be recommending her to everyone I know.”
See this website design in action
From contextual menu bars to animations and fly-ins, take a look at the design elements used on this website that are improving the experience for website visitors, boosting search rankings and increasing conversions.