Do you need a content strategist to help you get better results from your content marketing?
For most businesses, hiring a content strategist is a must. Developing an effective integrated content strategy is just too important to rely on an enthusiastic but inexperienced team member.
You see, a content strategy is more than just a plan of blog post topics for the next year. An effective, integrated content strategy that gets results needs to include:
- A plan for content design – This should cover guidelines for what your content should consist of as well as how you’ll use data to determine what your target audience needs, when they need it and how they need to receive it. Your content design plan should include guidelines for:
- Written content and copy
- Visual content, such as still images, GIFs and videos
- Audio content
- The content experience
- A plan for systems design – This needs to cover how you will develop and maintain your content systems. Your systems design plan should cover:
- Structure (e.g. navigation, content categorisation, tags, metadata)
- Processes (e.g. roles, responsibilities, workflows and approvals)
An experienced content strategist can help you build a framework for developing, disseminating and repurposing print and digital content in the way that makes the most sense for your business. This can save you time and money while drastically increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of your content marketing.
- confused by SEO?
- frustrated by the low impact of your content marketing efforts?
- overwhelmed by the amount of work your content marketing is taking?
Or perhaps you’re just starting to dip your toes into the murky waters of content marketing?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of those questions, then I’m the content strategist for you.
When you work with me to create your integrated content strategy, I will take the time to get to know your business and its goals and needs. I’ll then focus on developing a manageable and actionable plan designed to give you the best return given the resources you have available.
To see how I’ve helped other small and medium businesses like yours, check out my strategy portfolio below.