Do you need a blog content writer to produce beautiful, SEO-friendly content for your blog?
More than 24 blog posts are published every second. That means your blog posts need to be superb if they are to help you achieve your content marketing goals. There’s just too much competition for average or even good posts to be seen by the volume of prospects required to grow your business sustainably. A great blog post produced by an excellent blog content writer can:
- rank well in search engines
- help boost the search engine rankings of the rest of your website
- help you engage with customers and prospects at every stage of the sales funnel/flywheel
- convert your prospects to customers
- increase brand loyalty
- garner social media shares, which boosts visibility (organically)
Are you frustrated because you:
- know you need to post regularly on your blog but you just don’t have the time?
- know what you want to say on your blog but can’t find the right words?
- have run out of ideas for blog content?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of those questions then I’m the blog content writer for you.
When you work with me, I’ll produce blog posts according to your existing content strategy or I can help you develop a content strategy if you don’t yet have one. Either way, I’ll suggest a variety of blog formats to suit your target audience.
I can produce one-off blog posts, a set of blog posts or you can hire me to write a set number of blog posts each month. I offer discounts for large sets of blog posts and retainer arrangements.
To see how I’ve helped other small and medium businesses like yours, check out my blog post portfolio below.
Let’s chat about how I can help you boost your sales and grow your business.
Long-form blog post are more likely to be shared on social media so I specialise in producing engaging and informative long-form blog posts (though I regularly write 300-400 word blog posts as well). Below are recent examples of long-form and short-form blog posts I’ve written. (Clicking on the pictures will display links to the full blog posts.)