We hope this page answers any questions you might have. If it doesn't, please get in touch and we'll be happy to help you.
Q. What does my order status mean?
A. There are 7 possible order statuses, which are explained below:
- Pending payment = your order has been placed in our system but we are yet to confirm receipt of your payment. Your order will have this status if you have elected to pay by direct bank transfer and the funds are not yet showing up in our account. Your order will also have this status if you elected to pay via PayPal and completed that part of the transaction but then did not click on the 'Place Order' button when you were returned to our website. If the latter is applicable to your order, simply go to the checkout and complete the process again, being certain to click 'Place Order' at the bottom of the 'Review Order' page. If you are having any difficulties with this process, please give us a call and we would be happy to assist.
- Processing = we have received your order and your payment. For physical items, you will receive an email when we have sent your order to the printer and when it has been posted. For gift cards, you will receive an email containing your unique redemption code; usually within 24-72 hours after your payment has cleared. If 72 hours have elapsed and you have not received this email, please call us.
- On hold = processing of your order has been paused. We will contact you to let you know why this is the case. If your order status is 'On hold' and you have not heard from us, please get in touch.
- Completed = your order has been posted to the address you nominated.
- Cancelled = your order was cancelled. This might be because you cancelled it or it could be because you took too long to complete your payment after placing your order. If you would like to continue with an order that is marked as Cancelled, please contact us and we can re-activate your order for you.
- Refunded = we have refunded your purchase, usually because you requested us to. Occasionally your order may be refunded if there was an issue with the order and we were unable to contact you to rectify it.
- Failed = something went wrong when you attempted to place your order. This is very uncommon but if your order has this status, please get in touch with us and we'll work with you to sort out the issue.
Q. Why do I need to pay for shipping when purchasing a digital gift voucher?
A. When someone redeems a gift voucher from us, we believe they should be able to pay for their desired product as well as delivery of that product using the gift voucher. As such, the cost of our gift vouchers includes shipping of the product purchased by the recipient. You are not charged for delivery of the gift voucher itself.
Q. Why does it take so long for personalised products to be delivered?
A. As our personalised products are made to order, it takes a little longer for you to receive your product. Unfortunately we can't speed up the printing process but if you would like to speed up the shipping process, we can provide you with a quote for express delivery. Just get in contact with us to organise this.