Email newsletter case study
This is a case study for an email newsletter series K. M. Wade created to provide information to new mums. K. M. Wade developed the email strategy, crafted the text and planned the email design. A third-party graphic designer developed the graphics.
Why it’s special
- Stand-out subject lines and enticing email previews — Increased email open rates from less than 10% (well below the industry average) to 3 x the industry average
- Highly targeted copy — Increased the click rate from less than 0.5% to 3.5 x the industry average
- Highly valuable content and copy — Delivered unsubscribe rate of 0% — none of the recipients unsubscribed after receiving any email in this series
- Conversion-driven strategy — The number of first-time customers that made a second purchase within two months of their first purchase more than tripled
Things to know
- Content type: Series of informational email newsletters for first-time customers
- Audience type: B2C
- Industry: Family, parenting, baby
Samples from the email newsletter series
Click on the images to view/download a PDF version of each newsletter sample.